The use of forskolin for weight loss has been found to show success in a couple of studies. There are many supplements, pills and pure extracts of it in the market today. Here’s information on the dosage, side effects, how to take the extract and pills to lose weight fast. See also success stories at the end.
You have probably heard of Forskolin when it comes to weight loss supplements. Forskolin is extracted from forskii, the Indian plant, and which has for many years been used as a natural remedy. Recent studies have shown that it plays a very important role when it comes to aiding weight loss and gaining muscles.
Is forskolin good for weight loss?
- Is forskolin good for weight loss?
- Forskolin for weight loss dosage
- How to take forskolin for weight loss
- Benefits of forskolin supplement for weight and fat loss
- 1. Helps manage weight in obese or over weight people
- 2. Forskolin can be used in treating cancer
- 3. Forskolin helps reduce your blood pressure levels
- 4. Lowers your blood sugar levels
- 5. Helps in managing asthma attacks
- 6. Helps in treating glaucoma patients
- Forskolin weight loss success stories
- Forskolin for weight loss side effects
- Does forskolin really work for weight loss?
- Dr. Axe’s thoughts on forskolin
Forskolin for weight loss has been known to help in igniting and rejuvenating the human body. By doing so, it makes it possible for your body to break down fat rapidly which makes it feasible for you to lose weight fast.
It is able to work as it contains a supplement that is known as Coleus Forskohlii root. Once this extract is obtained from the plant, it stirs the body to produce molecules which signal the release of a thyroid hormone, which then begins the process of burning down your calories.
When these happens, the body metabolism will immediately begin to quicken, and in the process significantly produces natural energy that lasts for a long time.
The breakthrough is seen in the belly fat solution, as it makes it possible for you to consume less food while enabling you to fight the desire to stop eating more food.
As such, choosing to use Forskolin is the quickest diet change a person can make, which provides the most exciting results.
Forskolin for weight loss dosage
It is recommended that a man takes a 250mg, two times a day dose containing a ten percent Forskolin supplement to help reduce body fat, and improve the testosterone levels.
It is also recommended that you take the supplements at least twenty minutes before you can take your everyday meals.
That is the appropriate time to take it as some studies have shown that it can also help in curbing appetite. It will, therefore, help in controlling the amount of food you consume during your meal times.
How to take forskolin for weight loss
Forskolin for weight loss come in various varying forms. You can choose to use over the counter Forskolin powder, or have it prescribed to you by a physician in the form of an inhaler.
In some cases, you could also choose to have it injected direct into your eye. Forskolin like all other weight loss supplements is being sold by many firms, some of which are not reputable as they sell Forskolin extracts, which may end up harming you.
Some of these products may also contain unnamed ingredients, which may end up severely harming your body. The correct thing to do as a result is to make sure that before you use the weight loss pills, go through the ingredients listed to ensure that they are all natural, and therefore not harmful to you in any way.
Alternatively, you can try Forskolin in its pure form. To safeguard your safety and health, Dr. Axe recommends that you only purchase Forskolin supplements from companies that are trusted, and which have been in business for a long time. Once you have the supplements, ensure you follow the dosage instructions provided, and consult with your GP in case you have any doubts.
Always take notice of the percentage you take, as taking too much Forskolin may not be good for your health.
Use pure forskolin extract for weight loss
When using Forskolin for weight loss, you can expect to:
- Eliminate up to eight percent of your total body fat within a few weeks
- Increase your body metabolism
- Record increases in your energy and stamina levels
- Increase your levels of Serotonin, while decreasing your emotional needs to consume more food
- Expect to eat less food, and experience fewer cravings
Benefits of forskolin supplement for weight and fat loss
Given that it is a weight loss supplement, using Forskolin for weight does come with a set of benefits, they include:
1. Helps manage weight in obese or over weight people
As mentioned above, Forskolin is considered a miracle supplement when it comes to helping obese people lose the unwanted weight.
When combined with a healthy lifestyle, users can expect to see results within a few weeks.
A recent study conducted to determine its weight management abilities found that after using the supplement for a period of twelve weeks, the users recorded slimmed waists, abdomen, buttocks, and hips.
Although this may not necessarily mean that there was a reduction in the body fat mass, it is good news for people who are concerned about the way they look, and who would like to alter their appearances for the better.
2. Forskolin can be used in treating cancer
Forskolin has been known to help activate the PP2A enzyme, which causes an increase in the rate of cell division.
According to a study conducted at the University of Madrid, it established that activating the PP2A enzyme brought with it anti-tumor effects on the rectal cancer tumors, and in the process helped stopped their growth.
From the results of this study, it was therefore established that depending on the type of tumor that you had, Forskolin could help slow down its growth.
It, therefore, means that apart from helping you lose weight, this supplement can also help in protecting you against growth of cancer cells in your body.
3. Forskolin helps reduce your blood pressure levels
In ancient times, Forskolin was used in treating a heart-related condition like hypertension. One study carried out in India found that this supplement helped in reducing the blood pressure of close to seventy-five percent of all the patients who ingested it.
It is this power against high blood pressure, which has seen it being accepted for use in improving the health of heart patients.
4. Lowers your blood sugar levels
According to Dr. Axe, regularly administering Forskolin over a period of eight weeks will help in decreasing the levels of blood glucose levels that are present.
It means that this supplement can help people who have diabetes, as it will help in maintaining their blood sugar levels.
5. Helps in managing asthma attacks
When you have asthma, you will find that your airways will become swollen and inflamed. Forskolin is one supplement, which has traditionally been used in treating asthma patients.
It is more effective as compared to some of the medication that is used to treat asthma.
6. Helps in treating glaucoma patients
For a lengthy period now, it has been believed that Forskolin can help in dealing with the symptoms that are associated with glaucoma.
- You can order for the supplements online from the comfort of your residence
- It does not come with any fillers or binders
- Forskolin for weight loss is made from one hundred percent natural ingredients
As you prepare to start using this supplement in your journey to losing the extra weight and becoming healthier, you should understand a few important things:
- Forskolin for weight loss should always be kept out of children’s reach
- If you are nursing a small baby or are expectant, ensure you do not use the supplement for the duration of the pregnancy, or until you stop nursing
- It is recommended that you do not combine this supplement together with others, as it may not achieve the desired effects. You should note that the manufacturing process used in Forskolin for weight loss is different from what is used in other supplements. There is, therefore, a need to make sure that you do not use more than one supplement for weight loss at a time.
- Take time to consult your GP before you can start using this weight loss supplement.
Forskolin weight loss success stories
As with all other supplements, it is always best to check out the existing reviews, before you can proceed to purchase the supplement in question.
The following are some of the success stories from people who have used Forskolin for weight loss.
Chrissy from Kansas, United States had this to say about Forskolin for weight loss” This is a good appetite control supplement. I have taken many “diet pills” over the years with a broad spectrum of results, but none has really helped with appetite control the way Forskolin does. I’m down a couple of pounds even with sporadic use.”
Radio DXER, another user, had this to say” I’ve been using this product for just under four weeks, and I’m noticing that my midsection/stomach is becoming flattered. Once I begin walking daily in the spring, I’m sure the results will just get better and more pronounced. Thumbs up to this product.”
Telt, another consumer who purchased this product from Amazon, was able to record amazing results, in just nine days. The following is what Telt had to say about using Forskolin for weight loss:
“ I started taking this supplement nine days ago. Today I am 6 pounds lighter. I used the supplement as the bottle suggested. I took one capsule in the morning 30 minutes before eating. The capsule is big in my opinion but easy to swallow with water. Up to two capsules can be taken a day for maximum weight loss but I just stuck with taking one in the morning. I didn’t change my eating habits at all. I am both shocked and amazed at how much energy I have. I am very pleased that in such a small time frame that I was able to lose 6 pounds without changing anything. I would recommend a good diet and exercise while taking this for even better results than I had. This really worked for me. I am impressed, and I’ll continue to use this and will add one more supplement to go with it.”
From the above Forskolin reviews, you can see that many people have tried Forskolin for weight loss, and they have all recorded some very surprising results. Why not try it today!
Forskolin for weight loss side effects
When you start using this supplement for weight loss, one of the side effects that you will need to be on the lookout for will be reduced blood pressure.
Forskolin has been used in improving circulation of blood, and blood clotting in a way, which would lead to strokes, or cause other serious health concerns. However, for a person who is already consuming blood pressure or heart medication, this supplement may make your blood pressure to drop to levels that are too low.
When this happens, it may lead to serious health complications.
Given that it plays an active role in preventing clotting, it could lead to excess bleeding in some people. For women, if you notice that the monthly cycle is heavier than it should, you must ensure that you stop taking the supplement immediately.
People scheduled to undergo surgery should make sure that they stop taking the supplement at least fourteen days before the date of the surgery. It will help reduce your chances of excess bleeding when the surgery is taking place.
Pregnant women are advised not to take the supplement as it may not be safe for their children. Taking it when expectant may slow down the growth of your fetus, and this may cause the unborn baby to stop growing in the belly.
If you establish that you are pregnant, and have been taking Forskolin for weight loss for the last few weeks, you will need to consult your physician immediately. The GP should be able to provide you with alternative medicine, which will be safe for both you and your unborn child.
Does forskolin really work for weight loss?
It can be extremely painful and difficult for a person to lose the extra weight that has been gained after childbirth, or due to food cravings.
Recent scientific studies have shown that of all the people who set out to lose weight, only fifteen percent are able to do so by following the normal methods.
The remaining group is more likely to start looking for solutions such as dietary supplements as well as herbal medicines, and this is where Forskolin comes in. Given that it is obtained from plants, it is considered to be a natural compound, which can help you lose the unwanted weight.
There are very many studies that have investigated the effects that this supplement has on the body fat burning process. A majority of the Forskolin studies have been conducted on animals, while others have been test tube experiments, thus making them inapplicable to human beings.
However, Forskolin works by stimulating the release of the fat that is stored in the body fat cells. It is the same thing, which happens whenever your body needs to use the available body fat to produce energy.
When it occurs alone, the release of this stored fat will not be enough to promote your weight loss, and must, therefore, be accompanied by a deficit in your calorie intake.
Weight loss supplements, such as Forskolin are able to support a calorie deficit through:
- Suppressing your appetite
- Increasing the body metabolic rate
- Reducing the efficiency of the digestion process
The clinical trials that have been conducted on human beings have shown that this supplement helps in promoting the loss of fat, while at the same time ensuring that it preserves your muscle mass.
So, does Forskolin really help in weight loss?
Currently, only two studies have been conducted to show the effects that Forskolin have on weight loss when it comes to humans.
In both studies, the trials were randomized but were controlled. The largest trial ever conducted had thirty obese men assigned into two groups:
- Forskolin Group had fifteen men each taking 250mg of the supplement two times a day for a duration of twelve weeks
- Placebo group of fifteen men all taking the same amount of dummy pills as the trial group
When contrasted to the faction taking the placebo, those taking the supplement were found to have lost more fat as compared to the others, though the total amount of body weight did not change in any way.
It is vital to point out that those taking the supplement were able to record increased levels of testosterone. Testosterone can help in stimulating the release of fat from the body cells, and this helps in explaining why there was an obvious change in the amount of body fat recorded in the study.
Recent research has shown that an increase in testosterone levels may also help in promoting an increase in the muscle mass. Actually, from the study, it was seen that the group taking the supplement recorded saw a trend indicating an increase in lean body, though statistically, this was not significant to the study.
In the second study, twenty-three women who were overweight were provided with the same dose of this supplement for a period of twelve weeks.
Compared to the original study, there was no significant loss of fat in the second study, which means that the supplement can help in improving the body composition of men while ensuring that women do not gain extra weight.
Although additional research is needed, it has been seen that Forskolin does have some useful benefits to the human body.
Dr. Axe’s thoughts on forskolin
- Forskolin supplement is plant based molecules that are extracted from Coleus Forskohlii plant found in the mint family
- For centuries, these supplements have been prescribed by different practitioners to help in treating various diseases as well as health conditions, apart from helping obese people shed off the excess weight
- Forskolin, the weight loss supplement is often promoted by countless celebrities as well as companies, and it comes with very many additional benefits apart from helping you lose weight
- Although there is no scientific evidence to show that it helps in burning fat, it has been demonstrated that it can help prevent you from gaining additional weight, without you having to alter your diet in any way
- Forskolin has very many benefits that range from weight loss to blood regulation as well as treating Alzheimer’s
- It is possible to purchase Forskolin in the form of a supplement, though you will need to be cautious of the reseller as well as the manufacturer. There are companies selling supplements that contain unknown ingredients, which can be injurious to your health
- Depending on your current physical condition, a doctor can prescribe this supplement to you in the form of an inhaler, or inject it to straight to your eye
- It is recommended that you consult with a physician before you can start using Forskolin as it has some side effects, which may also cause bad interactions with the drugs that you are taking at the moment. You will also need to self-monitor and be on the lookout for these side effects
- If you are suffering from a heart condition, have low blood pressure, suffer from a bleeding condition, or are currently nursing a small baby, you should stay away from this supplement, until the condition has subsided or been treated completely
Even though the supplement does come with a set of side effects, it is important to remember that it is also highly beneficial. People who have used it have been able to record great results, in their journey to shed off the extra weight.
In case you are unsure, on whether Forskolin is the right product for you or not, it is recommended that you have a supplement consultation session with your GP, and go through your weight loss goals. Your GP will then be able to advise you on whether you should try it out or not.
Sources and References